Placement Movement Form


Placement movement forms

Have you recently moved? If you have you can complete a placement movement form to share your views.

What is an Placement Movement Form? A Placement movement form is a set of questions we ask when a young person has moved from one placement to another. It asks for your experience while being in care. Any young person who is placed in either a residential home or foster care by Wakefield Local Authority can fill out this form when they have moved.

When you complete an placement movement form the information is shared with the local authority to help improve practice and highlight what young people's experience of care is. 

This is really important as you are the experts and have the knowledge about what helps you in care and any things that made it hard for you

When you have completed the form you can email to us on

Our Address is: Barnardo's Wakefield CAPS. Civic Centre, Ferrybridge Road, Castleford. WF10 4AN

Our Team email is check our emails every day.

Latest News
New Children's Rights Website June 2018

There is a brand new rights4children website developed with and for children and young people living in institutional settings, including childrenís homes, secure units and residential schools. Find out your rights.
Itís packed with information children and young people told us is important to them.



Build Our Futures
In May 2018, CICC and an extended group of young people looked at re-naming the Wakefield CICC. The clear winning name was Build our Futures. Well done to our 13 plus team for coming up with such a positive, vibrant and catchy name! We will be working with designers over the summer months to create a new logo, all ready to launch in September 2018! Watch this space...

More news >
Twitter Feed
Twitter Follow us on Twitter