I NEED HELP!
I’ve got an emergency and need help now!
In an emergency dial 999 for police fire or ambulance services
Here are three ways to get support for your emotional wellbeing and mental health:
Reporting hate crime is easy and can help save lives. If you are a victim, or a witness, of a hate crime please report it by visiting the Stop Hate UK website here or by one of the methods listed below:
If you are a victim or a witness of a hate crime, please report it. Anyone can report a hate crime, and if you would prefer, you can report it anonymously.
- West Yorkshire Police
- Stop Hate UK
- True Vision
- Tell Mama (to report anti-Muslim hate crime)
- Community Security Trust (to report anti-Semitic hate crime)
- By visiting a Hate Incident Reporting Centre or at any Police station
- Police on 101 (in an emergency call 999)
- Use Text Relay/TypeTalk on 18001 101
- Stop Hate UK on 0800 138 1625 or by texting 07717 989 025
DOWNLOAD THE STOP HATE UK APP
- Take a picture, video or audio recording and upload it directly
- Links directly to leading independent organisation or to the police in an emergency
- Gives you a direct response (including the police)
- GPS enabled to help plot the exact location of incident
- Can be used anonymously