VALUES, CULTURE & DIVERSITY
Sheffield's Children in Care Council have made a podcast!
They explore their manifesto and share spoken word about issues that affect Children in Care
You can follow your religion whilst being in care. If you have been brought up in a religion, and it is important to you, your social worker should help you in making sure you can follow your religious beliefs.
This may include:
• Going to a particular place of worship
• Going to special classes for religious instruction
• Going to a particular school
• Eating, or not eating, certain foods
• Wearing your traditional dress, rather than western clothes
• Not having your hair cut
What else would you like to see on this page? Send your ideas or writings to firstname.lastname@example.org