Advocates CAPS

"CAPS helped me by listening to me. Someone to ask me what I want to happen and letting people know. Giving ideas for me. Putting my ideas across and getting help for me." 

If you would like help to talk about your wishes and feelings or make a complaint you can ask for an advocate to help you.

An advocate is someone who is not working for Wakefield Council, so they can speak out for you. They will make sure everyone hears what you want them to know. Advocates can come and speak to you in private if you cannot talk about a worry to anyone else.

Call 01977 552493

Meet some of your Barnado's Advocates from Wakefield's Children's Advocacy and Participation Service (CAPs)